The Dream | Teen Ink

The Dream

It was a Friday the day I realized I liked the 8th grader. She is beautiful, pretty. She has long blonde hair and baby blue eyes man she was like a dream girl. I always thought she hated me until that day when she came up to me and started talking to me it was the best day of my life. Until, that day I thought no one liked me at Annie Camp but I guess I was wrong about that. I was feeling amazing that day man it felt like nothing in the world could take me down because, she was that important to me. Wow!! I went from having nothing to having every thing I wanted, in a matter of a day. The next couple of days went fine w were perfect for each other and nothing could tear us apart. But then some weird things started to happen I lost some of my best friends. I mean I am popular I’m a starter in football why wouldn’t girls like me. But I guess I was wrong about everything that I thought was right in the world. Until, now I thought everyone laughed at me or just didn’t like me at all I guess I was wrong. I always have had a lot of friends but none of them were really girls. You could say that a lot of people didn’t like me and that was probably true I don’t know why she started to like me I mean no one ever notices me not ever. Now I know that I’m not the most handsome guy I’m still really cool. Now, we were outside and alone we were about to kiss…………..But, then my alarm clock went off. MAN IT WAS JUST A DREAM. SO I WENT BACK TO SLEEP.