My BEST friend | Teen Ink

My BEST friend

I have a Best Friend.
I have a friend that is kind and honest, but she doesn't even compare to my BEST friend. I have a friend who is smart and funny, but not anything close to my BEST friend. I have a friend with so much confidense, it reeks. But once again she is nothing like my BEST friend. My BEST friend is all of those characteristics put in one, except i forgot trustworthy, responcible, and like a sister to me. Of course we fight and we definatley laugh, but one thing that is definite and sure as a fact, I have a BEST friend who always "got my back."

to my best friend. you know who you are :]

on Oct. 25 2010 at 4:55 pm
fashionlover16 SILVER, New Gloucester, Maine

I honestly don't know what my favorite personal quote is. I can tell u what i like, if u want that. I really like the twilight series. whenever my mom suggests that we should go shopping, i light up. I love shopping. well thats about it, byez!!!!! <3

wow, i luv this story! I also have a best friend, her name is victoria, and she is the bestest person in the world. i luv her 2 death. She is almost my everything. I luv her sooooo much. Victoria is all of those things in your story, plus soooooo much more. <3 this story and u victoria!!