Love Is Real | Teen Ink

Love Is Real

I tell you I need you and I tell you I love you because it’s true. I’m a freshman at Jr. High School and I would have never thought that I would be in this situation at this age, but I am. Ever since I found out about my biological father running away when I was three I constantly told myself that I would never fall in love with anyone. I just didn’t believe! I didn’t want to have to deal with what my mom had to go through when I was young, my mother told me about the pain and I didn’t want to have to go through with something like that. I was wrong because now I know it’s worth taking the chance. The day I met you, and made eye contact with you I knew that I was going to go back on everything I ever believe in and fall for you. I was so scared at first but being with you helped me through it all. Now I know the pain David put my mom through because at this point I don’t know what I would do with myself if I lost you. Every night and every day we talk I get a strong since of relief knowing that you’re still right here with me. I know the pain now and I am not scared anymore! Thank you for saving me from fear I love you more then anything.