Making a Mistake | Teen Ink

Making a Mistake

June 11, 2013
By AmberMichelle10 SILVER, Hershey, Pennsylvania
AmberMichelle10 SILVER, Hershey, Pennsylvania
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than getting hurt yourself trying to fix it.


After what happen that night I will never forgive myself. I love him. I cannot believe I did that. Good thing he gave me a second chance. It happened Saturday night. We talked I told him I was scared. I was scared of losing him and never being able to see him or something. I let that state of mind get in the way of my relationship with him. He means the world to me, and I still cannot believe I did that. So Anthony and I were texting for a little bit. He brought up the idea that maybe me and him should break up. I didn’t know how to feel what to say or how to act. I was shocked I was lost. I needed him just for me. Anthony was meant for me, and I was meant for him. I had no idea that I would take it that far. When I got back to school I messaged him on facebook. I was so lost and I just said what everyone else wanted me to say. I told him what I thought and what I was feeling. I told him that maybe we should break up. I told him that it was for the best. Wow I really said that. NOOO! I shouldn’t have. The fact that I talked to him about it, and the fact that I told him how I felt made it all perfect. I know I cannot see him every day, that’s what makes every chance I get to see him more special. I love him with all my heart. He means everything to me. I cannot live without him. Now that I have a second chance to prove to him that I really want to be with him makes it perfect. I don’t care how hard it will get but I know that we were meant to be. I now know that Anthony and I are perfect for each other. I will not let anything get in the way of us. Even though it’s been like 3 days since the whole thing happen. It’s still eating me up inside. What would have happened if I didn’t text him? Would he really be gone forever? Could that have gotten even worse? I don’t know. The only thing I can do is love him for who he is. I can only love him and be with him. Nothing is getting in the way of us this time. Not even the state of mind that he is too good for me. Anthony is mine and always will be mine.


The author's comments:
I wrote this piece because I love sharing my stories with others. Writing about what happens to me and the things I do, makes it much more easier to get through life. Sharing with people is so much fun too. So I decided to write this piece about when I broke up with my boyfriend when I should not have. Not many people may like this but its a good way for me to express myself.