The Funniest (and a little embarrassing) Moment of My Life | Teen Ink

The Funniest (and a little embarrassing) Moment of My Life

When I was in 7th grade I used to do this thing called Academic league. What you would do was go in during lunch sit down with your team and answer trivia questions. Whoever answered the most questions right got a treat.

At the last meat they had a pizza party. Me and my friend Adam were starving. The smell was overwhelming. I could practically taste it! So at first everyone can only get one piece. So I get mine and it’s tiny, I mean like, puny! Adam on the other hand got the BIGGEST piece possible. I scarfed mine down and it was soooooooooooo good, and I was still starving! So I went o get my 2nd and final piece, and those crazy people gave me another bite sized piece. I went crazy! I was freakin’ out. I went even crazier when I saw Adams new piece was GARGANTUAN. So when he was writin’ an answer down or something and wasn’t looking. . . I swapped pieces with him. I had done it, I had gotten into heaven. I took one bite and it was a whole other world! It was de-licious. I was chewing away savoring the taste. . . WAMMO! Adam smacked me in the face with the tiny piece of pizza! (I think he wanted his big piece back). It was all over me! I felt the sauce oozing down my face. Then I realized everyone at my table was staring at me. I looked up, there was about a five second pause, and then I swallowed the pizza that was still in my mouth. Everybody started cracking up. Then I started laughing to. I went into the bathroom and washed my face, but for the rest of the day I carried the smell the smell of pizza with me everywhere I went. It was one of the funniest moments of my life.