9/11

You take me to school that morning in your car. The sweet smell of your perfume coming across my nose. I sit back and watch the buildings go by one by one. Each one different in their own way. She tells me that we have arrived. I look out the window to relize shes correct. I jump out of the car and tell my mother goodbye and that I love her. I walk up the school steps and into the crowded hallways. As i walk into my class and begin to write down some notes, the teacher comes in and turns on the television. I see her work building on the television. The two giant towers that reach for the sky. But something horrible has happened one of the towers is burning and people are screaming. Thankfully she is in the other tower. But of a sudden right before my eyes your building is hit by a plane. I scream in terror as the building is hit. Ill i can do is hope my mothers ok. After school I wait and wait for you to come. But you don't. I sit scared in the office. Waiting and hoping for you to come. After a while the schol called my aunt and had her come get me. That night me and my aunt Sally cry our selves to sleep. The next morning I wake up to a police officer at our door. Telling us that she isn't alive. I scream and cry on the floor knowing i will never see your face again. To this day I will always remember 9/11.

Haleigh said...
I LOVE IT FRANNY!!!! ITS TOO GOOD! PUBLISH IT

Francesca P. said...
um this didnt happen to me actually. but my uncle did die in 9/11

mount r. said...
this is so sad did it realy happen to u