Sean Thomson, Not Your Typical Senior

Senior Sean Thomson is not your typical senior student. He was in Arrowheads cross country program for four years and also ran track for three years. He was also part of the Lady Vols this year for Arrowheads intramural basketball program. He is also a star on his indoor soccer team and has scored four times this past session.

Thomson was on a coed indoor soccer team this spring and they did well for their first year together.

Thomson says, “We actually didn’t do that good but we tried the best our best for our first year together and we took 7th place.”

Thomson had to quit track so he could play indoor soccer but he also had other reasons.

“I quit track because I started working for my dad so I could save some money up for college.”

Thomson was a part of the intramural basketball program here at Arrowhead for four years but this was his greatest year in intramurals.

“I was part of the Lady Vols. We were really good. We took 3rd place in the tournament and won our division. I was a point guard/shooting guard hybrid. I averaged 6 points a game and would’ve averaged more but it’s hard when you are more of a role player.”

“In my free time I like to go to the gym and get yoked. I also like to hang out with my friends and after school I like to watch workaholics.”

“I’m going to Oregon and I am studying some mad business so in the future I can make bank.”