Diversity Impact 2013 | Teen Ink

Diversity Impact 2013

By EmilyPorter BRONZE, Grove, Oklahoma
EmilyPorter BRONZE, Grove, Oklahoma

There are many questions that come to my head that I don’t have answers for. I have many lighthearted and some serious questions. Most of my questions probably don’t have answers. One of my questions would be, “Why are panda bears black and white?”. Another question would be, “Why don’t we have a day between Saturday and Sunday?”. My last question would be, “Why does bullying have to exit?”.

Why are panda bears black and white? Why couldn’t they have been pink and green? A reason why panda bears might be black and white is because black and white colors protect the panda from enemies. The colors are designed to blend in with the black mountain rock terrain and white snow. Panda bears are born white and then gradually get their black spots as they grow.

Why don’t we have a day between Saturday and Sunday? We go to school for 5 days straight and they only give us 2 days off!? I’m pretty sure everyone would like to have a day between Saturday and Sunday. Or we could even not go to school on Friday and have a 3 day weekend every weekend.

Why does bullying have to exist? So many people get their feelings hurt. Bullying will get to the point where some people want to or have killed their selves. These people who are wanting to kill themselves are reminded of how annoying, fat, ugly, stupid, etc. they are everyday. We all wonder why people like putting others down like this.

In conclusion, I have many questions that don’t have answers. Some other questions would be, “Why are the clouds white?”. Another question would be, “Why is the grass green?”. Many people have questions and ideas that are just unanswerable.