A mother

A mother.
We are about to celebrate mother’s day and there is so much hype about it. All those advertisements, T.V shows, telecasts and so on. I find myself disagreeing and feeling like all this hype is just to gain some publicity. A mother, it is a gift very few of us possess and yet, we don’t really know how blessed we are. How many times have you stormed the door on your mother’s face just because she forgot to get you something from the market, or just because she was late to serve dinner? We have never been able to realize the pain a mother goes through to bring a child in this world. She bleeds, groans in pain, feels nauseous and what not. Mother’s day is not a specific day to be celebrated. A mother is such a treasure that our whole life, we should devote ourselves towards her. One day doesn't measure the agony our mother had to go through their whole life just because we meant more to her than all her dreams and desires. We are lucky enough to have such a gem who thinks of us before herself, who pampers our desires before hers and who thinks and does the best for us no matter what. A mother is a shade of comfort in the scorching heat and a blessed rain in the drought. For me, her arms give me all the shelter and salvation I need in life. I have never had a better friend, consoler, mentor or a guardian. Teens like us mistreat our parents; we think they are the ones treating us unfairly. Sometimes, this thought may hit our minds but we should know that all our parents want for us, is prosperity and they try harder every day to make our life better and provide us with every little bit of happiness a person needs.
‘’For such a women like you mom, Everyday is a mother’s day’’

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17, 2013 at 1:53 am
awe everyday is mother's day lol love it good job

Scribbleaway. replied...
May 17, 2013 at 2:01 am
Yeah, Haha. x)  Thanks.