My Most Embarrassing Moment | Teen Ink

My Most Embarrassing Moment

One day, right after I was finished tanning, I saw this way cute guy. We were at Lake Tahoe; staying at a friends lake house. Anyway, this guy was a cutie patootie. He was shirtless and sooooooooooooooo tan. I'm thinking he was about 15 with beach blond hair. A real California surfer dude, ya know?

So I got up from my towel and walked over to him. I smiled and asked, "Where ya from?" in the sweetest voice I could muster. I was lost in his deep, big, brown eyes. He smiled back and, with his voice rich with my favorite accent, said, "New York." Wow, I thought. My head was full of dreamy things. I finally asked him where he was staying. He pointed to the most gorgeous, biggest, and most expensive house in the whole neighborhood!!!!!! It truly was a sight to see. It was made of wood, had huge windows plus, it had a great yard. Perfect for tanning. I was in trance. The only thing that awakened me was the sound of his sing-song voice. It was inviting me to walk to the pier with it and its owner. I could only nod.

So we started talking. We had this great conversation going when all of the sudden…..SPLASH!!!!!!!!!! Next thing I knew, I was in the water! He helped me out and said, "You started to sway, so I grabbed your hand. Next thing I knew, you were in the water!"

It took me a second, but I finally realized that I was swaying because he was holding my hand. Because he LIKED me! It was a real moment in my life, but oh was it embarrassing! We ended up chilling till the end of my trip.

on Jul. 5 2015 at 5:54 pm
Grammatically this is a mess - One day, right after I was finished tanning, I saw this way cute guy. Doesn't grip your reader. Needs work