THAT GIRL | Teen Ink

THAT GIRL

January 2, 2008
By Anonymous

THAT GIRL


IT was only yesterday like i remebered. A beatiful girl who still had her baby face. it started like this in central square shopping for my new kicks for school as i turn around i made a quick eye contact damm i was a fool. While smirking with laughter. I took a another look at her and her friend agian and right there i know that she was the one for me. knowing me i was shy as hell but had a little confindent in myself. So i approached her like excuse me miss do u mind having 5 min of your time while we walk up and down the street to get to know eachother. she answered YES with her cute face smiling. so i said to her whats does it take for a man like me to get your number. she replied and said i dont know. Whats does it take for a girl like me to get your number i said nothing really just tell me about yourself. well im 15 i go to school at CRLS i play on the basketball team. i said me 2 maybe i can come to one of your basketball games she said maybe.
Knowing me as a gentleman i bought her something to drink at 7-11 near by. so she said did i get your numbershe said with laughter I said why not someone cute like u. hell yeah u can have my number i didn't say that to her i was saying that in my head. i gave her my cell phone number and told her to call me tonight at 12. and then i said what was your name again she replied sharline and i said nice to meet u sharline and gave her a huge and went my seperate ways i was so happy that day. BOY SHE MADE MY DAY THAT GIRL.