a fake love | Teen Ink

a fake love

i cant beieve that wheni moved in my new house i fell in love with my neighbor. David, a fat and annoying guy. we only went out for a month. he broke up with me because i was "cheating" on him. he said that because i never gave him what he wanted which was to hit it as they call it this days. he was the most important guy in my life. he was my first boyfriend and my very first love. he taught me how to kiss and how a relationship had to work. six months after we went out we started being friends with privilages and he told me that we could not go out because my father did not like him and all these excuses. finally one day like everyday he told me that when was i going to let him hit it and i said whenever. so one day i went to his house when my parents were not home and were made love as he called it. after that he didnt talk to me the same and i did it because i really loved him, but know i know whento believe i guy or not. we always learn from our mistakes like me.

SilverShadow BRONZE, Elgin, Illinois
Very nice message, but overall this piece is badly written. Suggestion: Spell check, grammar, choice of words, organization. hope this helps