My Spring Vacation | Teen Ink

My Spring Vacation

May 6, 2008
By Anonymous

Every easter my family and I always go somewhere different than where we went last year. This year we decided to go to St. Gorge to visit my aunt and my cousins in their mansion. St. Gorge seemed like a good place mainly for the nice weather there.


When we finally arrived the humidity was just right and there was hardly any wind just a small breeze. My cousins nearly collapsed as they all piled through the door. Before I even had a chance to greet them they asked me what I wanted to do first. I had no time to respond either as they all pushed me through the door, down the stairs, and past the hall into the basement. I stood there stunned at what they were showing me, as soon as I realized they were all staring at me with shock I decided it was time to say something. “When did you get this?” I asked curiously. “Since last Christmas.” They responded, with a little giggle. My mouth hung open as I was still staring at the room meant to just watch movies and on the north wall hung the biggest T.V I had ever seen in my entire life.


My cousins Movie Theater was fantastic and the special effects showed their perfection more clearly now, I almost had to cover my ears. During that whole break we all sat and watched, and some may say that it was a waste of time, but I say it was time well spent.