Brighter Than The Sun | Teen Ink

Brighter Than The Sun

By Likeaboss427 GOLD, Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Likeaboss427 GOLD, Fort Belvoir, Virginia

"But I have a new love for that glittering instrument, the human soul. It is a lovely and unique thing in the universe. It is always attacked and never destroyed---because 'Thou mayest.'" -Lee (East of Eden, John Steinbeck)

The future is full of possibilities. My future is full of possibilities. Of those possibilities, my future is whatever I choose to make it. My future is in my hands and I can mold what I want out of it with hard work and devotion to what I want to do with my life. My future is bright. Even brighter than the sun, brighter than the moon and the stars. My options are endless, as endless as the vast outer pace. I know for a fact that I can make whatever I want of my life my the choices I make and the things I do. I will never let someone choose my path for me. My future is what I say it is.

I see lights pointed at me. I see critics, journalists, and fans waiting for me to arrive. I see my husband standing proud in his air force uniform with our children next to us. I see a house with all the necessities of life with some luxuries but not too many. I see me, doing well at my career and no one can tell me otherwise. I see happiness and pride. I see humility and faith. I see family and friends. I see me, living with the choices I made, good or bad.

My future is full of possibilities. It is whatever I choose to make it. My options are endless.

Let it shine guys!