the day my life began

The first day i moved to my new home, the first boy i saw, the first heart i fell for.
My sister and i were walking to the center next to our house and once we got there i automatically saw the boy of my dreams. Tall, skinny, perfect blue eyes, perfect smile, perfect hair, perfect everything. I knew i could not pass him by. I decided to go up to him and talk. We ended up walking home together and realized we lived right across the street from each other. We exchanged phone numbers and i was so excited to call him. He was three years older then me, but i didnt mind that. We didn't talk or hang out much for about a year, but i would see him around occasionally and hope he would notice me. He never really did, but i was in love, and i knew it. When my first year of highschool started he was a senior and i was so excited to be going to the same school as him.We said hi and talked a little bit the first week and then by the second we were sitting at lunch together. He asked me out on his birthday and we have been together ever since. i love him to death and now hes going to college but i know we will stay together.

alexiap:) said...
this story is sooooo cute!! :)

lilred:) replied...
i know right!!! it was CUUUUUTE!!!