Take It or Leave It | Teen Ink

Take It or Leave It

I am a human being, an individual. I trust few, and steer clear of many. I am a person who keeps her walls up just to see who will be there long enough to tear them down. I'm that person who is involved in too many things, and the person who many people take advantage of. I wish on stars and hope that all my dreams will come true. I dream as if it were my reality. I pray to God so he can help me with this strange thing we call life. I cry my tears so I can try and let go of pain. I smile on the outside, while I'm dying on the inside. I just want someone to ask me sincerly if I am okay, with none of the attached bull crap. I can be one of the most loving, caring, and thoughtful person you've evear met, if you take the time to get to know me. But if you don't I can be one of the shyest people on the planet. I am very misunderstood, and I am occationally misguided, and mislead. I am one person who will work hard for what she wants, and is determined to get it done right. But at the same time I am scared on the inside. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. So get to know me before you judge me.