Memories | Teen Ink

Memories

My life is full of memories. Memories from the past, present, and future. Please tell me how to deal with so many memories because I cannot handle them no more.

These memories make me do crazy things. They made me overdose six times. Which only got me into trouble? I went to the mental hospital because of them. They make me feel bad about myself. Do not forget that they made me start thinking about doing drugs. (Don’t do that because our only throwing your life away)

I know what you are thinking. I need to let this all go. It is hard to let go especaily if you are always thinking about that. It is all thanks to my memories that I am an emotional disaster . I miss the old days when I did not care as much. I just hope some one understands me and what I feel. Some one takes me out of this life. I do not want to live like this no more.

I do not want to make people cry when I tell them my stories. I do not want them to worry about me. I do not want them to see me like this because I hate it. I do not want to be like this because of my memories. My memories have done enough damage.