Key Project | Teen Ink

Key Project

If someone told me that I could have the key to anything in the world, it would be a very difficult decision. There are so many possibilities when you have this amount of power to work with. You could choose to have the key to something material, such as a car; or you could have the key to something emotional, such as eternal happiness. However, if I had to choose just one thing to have the key to, I would probably choose to have the key to my own life.

One reason that I would choose this have this key is, I would be free from my parents decisions. My parents have made many decisions that have affected my life that I would not have made had it been my choice. For example, my parents have moved my family three times, and if I had been able to make that decision, I never would have moved in the first place. That is one reason that I would like to have the key to my own life and my own decisions
I believe that there are many reasons why I deserve to have this key. One reason is, no matter what the situation was that I was put in by something out of my control, I made the best of it. Also, I have faced enough situations and diversity in my life that I would be able to handle them accordingly, if I were to meet them. Those are a few reasons why I believe I deserve the key to my own life and my own decisions.