Puppy Love | Teen Ink

Puppy Love

By mariagesoricere BRONZE, Malden, Massachusetts
mariagesoricere BRONZE, Malden, Massachusetts

Puppy Love

Someday I'll find the Romeo to my Juliet. Good things come to those who wait. Who are you? I think about you a lot more than I probably should. My heart stops when you look at me. I think I love you. No one needs you more than I do. I need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together...I want to be with you forever. It's gotta be you—only you. We found love. I imagine you here with me, it helps me sleep. I want to kiss those lips. I promise I am going to love you all the time, when times are bad when times are good. I will love you no matter what. I love you every second of every day. You complete me.
I want to do everything with you. Go everywhere with you. It's like the universe seems twice as beautiful with you by my side. I love the way you look at me. I love your warm hugs. I love your smile, I love your eyes.
I am so afraid of losing you. We can never leave each other. We just can't. We're meant to be. Don't let me go. Don't say goodbye—don't let this love die. I love you. I want to be with you forever. Don't say goodbye. Don't.
Don't forget me. I miss you. For the better or for the worse...they changed you. I will not cry over you, I won't. But I love you. I've never stopped loving you. You have shown me love and affection when I needed it the most. I'm feeling miserable. Why did you change? I'm in love with an idiot. I thought we were always going to be together, but it didn't take long for you to turn your back on me. What was I expecting? I need to move on. Cut off all ties. Why do you have to be so hard to forget? I think you're getting over me slowly. I miss you. I feel empty. Knowing that someone's wrong for you still can't change the way you feel. I love you. You said I was the only one for you, and no one would ever replace me. So why?
I really think this will be good for me. I need to move on. I won't love again. You broke my heart.
Time goes on. I have a new crush. I think about him a lot more than I probably should. I...I think I love you. I want to be with you forever.
I love your warm hugs. I love your smile, I love your eyes. We're meant to be. I need you. You complete me. I will love you every second of everyday.
We'll be together, forever. Won't we? Always.
I am so afraid of loosing you.