Puppy Love | Teen Ink

Puppy Love

October 1, 2012
By mariagesoricere BRONZE, Malden, Massachusetts
mariagesoricere BRONZE, Malden, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Puppy Love

Someday I'll find the Romeo to my Juliet. Good things come to those who wait. Who are you? I think about you a lot more than I probably should. My heart stops when you look at me. I think I love you. No one needs you more than I do. I need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together...I want to be with you forever. It's gotta be you—only you. We found love. I imagine you here with me, it helps me sleep. I want to kiss those lips. I promise I am going to love you all the time, when times are bad when times are good. I will love you no matter what. I love you every second of every day. You complete me.
I want to do everything with you. Go everywhere with you. It's like the universe seems twice as beautiful with you by my side. I love the way you look at me. I love your warm hugs. I love your smile, I love your eyes.
I am so afraid of losing you. We can never leave each other. We just can't. We're meant to be. Don't let me go. Don't say goodbye—don't let this love die. I love you. I want to be with you forever. Don't say goodbye. Don't.
Don't forget me. I miss you. For the better or for the worse...they changed you. I will not cry over you, I won't. But I love you. I've never stopped loving you. You have shown me love and affection when I needed it the most. I'm feeling miserable. Why did you change? I'm in love with an idiot. I thought we were always going to be together, but it didn't take long for you to turn your back on me. What was I expecting? I need to move on. Cut off all ties. Why do you have to be so hard to forget? I think you're getting over me slowly. I miss you. I feel empty. Knowing that someone's wrong for you still can't change the way you feel. I love you. You said I was the only one for you, and no one would ever replace me. So why?
I really think this will be good for me. I need to move on. I won't love again. You broke my heart.
Time goes on. I have a new crush. I think about him a lot more than I probably should. I...I think I love you. I want to be with you forever.
I love your warm hugs. I love your smile, I love your eyes. We're meant to be. I need you. You complete me. I will love you every second of everyday.
We'll be together, forever. Won't we? Always.
I am so afraid of loosing you.