Make The Right Choice

Please Guys, Don't Do Anything That Can Hurt You. Honestly You Shouldn't Be Making These Wrong Choices. You May Feel Like Life Isn't Good For You At The Moment, As If Everything Is Just Coming To An End. But When You Actually Open Your Eyes And Come Back To Reality, And You Look Around You And See All The People Who Care For You. Trust Me Everyone Cares. . . Evan Me. Okay?-So What If 5 People Don't Like you. Did You Know That When They Say Those Harsh Things To You, They Do It For Attention, For The Pleasure And Fun Of It. They Do It Constantly Like If Your Their Drug. They Do It As If They Are Demons Sucking Out All Of Your Amazing And Wonderful Soul. Don't Make Any Wrong Choices In Life. You Have A Big More Amazing Life Way Ahead Of You. Who Knows Maybe You Could Have Been The Next President Or Something, But You Wont Know That Will You? No, Because Of One Little Mistake You Made In The Past. You Will End Up Regretting This Later On In Your Life. You Shouldn't Let Anything And Especially Anyone Bring You Down. God Didn't Bring You To This World For You To End It Like This. Everything Might Seem Like A Mess To You Right Now. But Trust Me, Everything Will Eventually Get Better. I Can Promise You That. Just Remember Before You Do Anything In The Present, Look Forward Into Your Future And Think If What Your Doing Is Right. Make The Right Choices.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
good ideas, but it very rambling. make more defined thought by forming more complex sentence and paragraphs. Your ideas are good but you structure (the way you present you ideas) could need some improvement.  Try taking these idea and making expanded. I love see a resubmited, finally draft. keep writing