Between The Lines

Between the Lines by Judi Picoult and her daughter Samantha Vineer is an amazing book that I could not stop reading. The story is set in a 15 year old girls bedroom where she reads a fairytale book and the character Oliver start to communicate with her, soon they fall in love.

Our man character is Delilah McPhee who lives with her mother. She doesn't have very many friends except for Julie. Then she meets Oliver of course. Her mother disapproves of her reading the book, because it is a kids fairytale. Since Delilah doesn't stop she brings her to a psychiatrist. So will Delilah and Oliver end up together? You won't know till you read it.

From finishing the book I can say that Judi Picoult and her daughter Samantha Vineer are fantastic authors. It one of my favorite romance stories, which is one of my favorite genres. Like I said I couldn't put it down, reading it every chance I had.

I definitely recommend it, especially to people that like romantic stories, most likely teenagers. So you should read Between the Lines if you don't, you will regret it.