Three Annoying brothers | Teen Ink

Three Annoying brothers

May 29, 2008
By Anonymous

They are the ones who know how to annoy me. I am the only one in the house who can’t stand them. Three annoying brothers isn’t relaxing to live with. There’s always something happening, and someone getting into trouble. Three annoying brothers with blonde hair and from head to toe, smelling like a stinky sock or fish guts from last week’s exploration.
Their knowledge is unknown. They know what gets to me and they like it. The worst thing is the whistling. Half the time I don’t know if they’re human or part bird. From the long chirping noises, and the silly songs that come out of those annoying mouths, they can drive a sane person insane. My parents remind me they are just doing their part as younger brothers. They like to remind me of all the things I did when I was younger.
I have to admit I have my days, where I sit and think about my life with out three annoying brothers. Sure, it could be nice some days where the house is quiet and all the attention is on me. If I have to be honest, just this once, I’d say things would be pretty boring with out the annoying. Who would I pick on? Who would pick on me? Who could I play games with and talk to? Well, that’s where the three annoying brothers come into my life. I need those little brats and despite how mad I get, it’s all worth it in the end.