My Favorite Room | Teen Ink

My Favorite Room

I have only lived in two houses my entire life.
I lived in my first house for the first 13 years of my life, I just recently moved from that house about two months ago.
It had four bedrooms, and two bathrooms. My favorite room in that house was probably my bedroom. My room was pink when I was little, and when I was about eight years old, my mom and I painted it purple. My bedroom was my favorite room, because it was probably where I spent the most of my time, and I have many really good memories there.
My new house has three bedrooms, and two and a half bathrooms. Even though my new house has fewer bedrooms than my old house did, it is still bigger than my old house. It has a sunroom, and a dining room area that my old house did not have.
My favorite room at my new house is probably the living room; it is sort of a yellowish color. I do not really like the color that much, but I guess it could be worse. The living room is probably my favorite room, because it is the room where we spend almost every night together as a family, watching television, and talking, and just having fun.
My bedroom at this new house, is the same color as the living room, actually, the entire house is the same color. My bedroom is littler, a lot littler than my bedroom was at my old house, but I still like it.
My favorite room overall, is probably my old bedroom.