Boom!! | Teen Ink

Boom!!

What to think if the deception of death is near. Time is that last thing against you, because that’s what you need, want, and Desire, time. Time to escape a tragic death, but there is nowhere to run, nowhere to go, because there is no time. Just looking into the abyss the anxiety to escape becomes greater. Now there is no option just stare and glance as pain, death, and despair looks you in the eye and the only alternative is to look back. So you just stand there and wait for the end for death…..your death, your end. Forty-five seconds is all it takes. You see the light and quickly darkness surrounds you, and then silence is all around you no noise no sound, no one, just yourself. You escaped and luck was your only savior, but now to decide your courage, is it courage to live? Or is it courage to die? Now leaving would be living death but time has been returned, a time that you no longer want, need, or desire. All you see is everything diminished before you. You escape that tragic death but now your biggest obstacle to face is the beginning of a life after death.

soahc said...
on Sep. 5 2008 at 8:02 pm
Wow, that was a great poem. You have talent! This poem has inspired me to writing poems myself!