The Grasted Singer Alive | Teen Ink

The Grasted Singer Alive

May 19, 2008
By Anonymous

Destiny Hope Cyrus, also known as Miley Cyrus is a great singer but there is a lot that you do not know about her. We all know that her TV show is fun to watch. Miley’s c.d. is fun to listen to. The tour was very successful. But, it all stared in a small town right outside Nashville called Franklin, Tennessee. In the year 1992 on November 23. Her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, calls her Miley because he said she is a “smiley child.”







There are many reasons why I chose to do my project on Miley Cyrus. I think the main reason is that I hear a lot of rumors about her. By doing this project, I found out what is the truth. Another reason is that we both like horses. Mliey has 6 horses in Tennessee. She also has two dogs, one cat, and a couple of chickens.








Miley wanted to act ever since her family moved to Toronto, Canada. She was a guest star on her dad’s TV show, Doc. She first appeared on the big screen in 2003 in the movie Big Fish. At the age of 12 she was called for an audition for the show Hannah Montana. She got the lead role of Miley Stewart / Hannah Montana. The show is about a normal teenager to everybody but the main character Miley Stewart is leading a double life as pop sensation Hannah Montana. Her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, decided to try out as the part of Mliey’s dad. He got the part. On, June 22,2006 was the start of the first Hannah Montana tour. October 24, 2006 the first Hannah Montana album was released. As you can tell, Miley is a very successful 14 year old.

Miley has many role models. In a recent interview with Oprah, she said that Hillary Duff is a role model because she really respected her as a singer, dancer, and an actress. She also said that Sealean Deon also because she hopes she is still as successful when she is her age. Hillary Duff and Sealean Deon are Miley’s role models in life.








































Miley has a lot of success already. She has a lot more projects going on right now. There is a new movie going to be out on February 1,2008. It is called Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Tour 3-D. It is about the tour behind the scenes of the tour and it shows parts of the actual tour. There is going to be a Hannah Montana movie. It is due out late 2008 or early 2009. It is about Miley’s struggle to keep her secret from her friends and most importantly her fans. That is just some of her new projects.


I think Miley’s life is so exciting. However, it seems very stressful. That is why I am glad to not be famous or a friend of a pop star. I like to just be me.