Everything You | Teen Ink

Everything You

June 11, 2012
By reessaufley SILVER, Milton, New Hampshire
reessaufley SILVER, Milton, New Hampshire
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"close only counts in horseshoes and nuclear war"


I love everything about you. Your every inch of you is beautiful. Your passion red hair which falls upon your skin like ruby waves crashing upon the shore of the moon. Your eyes like blue silver, blue with a shine. There gaze is sweet as candy when you look upon me with love. Your moon white skin soft as silk your pink lips that burn on mine light passions in my heart. Your aroma makes me smile each time it comes to me filling me with the feelings of love and lust that become me in your presents. Your every touch is like satin falling upon my skin making my hair stand on end and my heart fly with love. Each time we speak I’m further enlightened to your magnificent ways that turn my lips into a smile , your unyielding intelligence and streath, your wondrous personality and a new guiding light in the tunnel of my life. Each text you send me tells me your still there that you haven’t forgotten me. Each sweet word teasing me to our future or our love and lust. Every time we are together my day becomes a beacon to all others a bright unending light in a dim to dark room. We kiss kisses that would make romance novels cry, we hold each other in a manner that Aphrodite would lust after, and we explore each other in lustful love and biological curiosity that turns us both to fools. Each and every day of my life every minute I’m thinking of you looking to you for guidence dreaming of our future you are my life my every breath and every need.
I live for you, I love for you, you are my everything <3


The author's comments:
About my beautiful girlfriend Haley