Heaven is for Real | Teen Ink

Heaven is for Real

By emah12345 BRONZE, Floodwood, Minnesota
emah12345 BRONZE, Floodwood, Minnesota

Why do I think that you should read Heaven is for Real? Well to me I thought that is was the most interesting and most inspiring books I have ever read. This book tells you inspirational stories about a little boy’s life and how sick that he gets. While he is in surgery he takes a trip to heaven. While he is in heaven he visits and finds out the most interesting stories about the past present and future lives of people. It is a very touching and heartwarming book.

This book shows how if you pray to God he will answer them at some point in time. It is the most moving and encouraging book that you could read about the story how God answers prayers for such a little boy. At first the little boy’s father thought that God just wanted to punish him for something that he did, but didn’t know what exactly he really did. But when his son gets all better he shows why he really got sick. I think that the reason he got sick was so that he could visit heaven and still live to tell his heartwarming story with the whole world, And with his dad to give as a sermon in church.

One thing that I really liked about this book it was a pastor telling a true story about his sons trip to heaven. Also that this book is a very inspirational true story.