What Type of Shoe Am I?

In my opinion, if I had to be a shoe, my personality would show that I am most like a winter boot. Those types of shoes are always warm no matter what season, as I am. Also, as I am towards my friends, they are very protecting. I will do anything to protect my “sisters” (best friends) from any harm, whereas winter boots always protect from the cold and snow. Winter boots can also be very comfortable, especially for those lazy days when you do not want to do anything. I am often a very lazy person and could sit on the couch staring into space for hours on end.
After I asked several of my friends what type of shoe they think I am, and received nothing but weird looks, I finally was able to get an answer. One of my best friends, Heather thought about the question for almost 20 minutes in our French class before turning to me and showing me a picture of the type of shoe she thought I would be. She said I would be a pink ballet flat with hearts and bows all over it. She explained that the hearts and bows would show that I am “very kind and helpful.” She also said that the pink color showed that I am “sweet and innocent.”
I actually was very shocked to learn that Heather thought of my as a pink shoe because I cannot stand that color! It completely disgusts me! Though I appreciated Heather thinking that I am kind, helpful, sweet and innocent, I really cannot seem to imagine myself as that type of shoe. There is much more to me than those qualities and I still believe that my personality is more warm (similar to sweet), protecting, and lazy. I suppose if you combined the two descriptions, and maybe a few others, you would get me. In all honesty, I do not really believe that any person can truly sum up their entire personality into a shoe.