Save Her | Teen Ink

Save Her

March 2, 2012
By lolotin BRONZE, Shelby Twp., Michigan
lolotin BRONZE, Shelby Twp., Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”


I don’t get why I can’t help her. I feel like I not only lost her but I lost the one person I would do anything for. Why doesn’t she see that? I could help her. I could have kept her out of there. I’m a shoulder to cry on an ear that will listen. I don’t judge her, never have, and never want to. But that’s what she does to herself. She is a strong beautiful girl. I will always care for her feel like I have to protect her from what she has made herself. She is better the drugs and juvie for sure. She never want be like this. She wants love and a family that has love not hates, she wants to be a good person. She just doesn’t know how to do that. She has dug a hole that’s way too deep. She needs help getting out. I want to be that help because I couldn’t be there person that kept her from digging it. I just wish i could save her...

The author's comments:
i had a friend get arestied for drugs. she has pulled away from me. i feel helpless like i cant do any thing but sit back and watch...