Spring Teen Fashion 2012 | Teen Ink

Spring Teen Fashion 2012

By lollipop259 BRONZE, Uxbridge, Massachusetts
lollipop259 BRONZE, Uxbridge, Massachusetts

Today, the teens of today like to keep up with the latest fashion trends for the season. It is all about wearing the right clothes and being in fashion, and not out of season. This spring of 2012, there will be new fashion trends that teens will keep up on.

Before talking about keeping up on the new fashion trends for spring, 2012, one question that readers might have is where do teens find the latest fashion trends? There are many places that teens can find the new fashions for the upcoming seasons. One place they can find them is by going on the Internet and looking for fashion websites. Another way is by ordering fashion magazines each month to keep up on all the latest trends.

When people were kids, they usually did not care if they were wearing the latest fashion. But when people reach their teenage years, they begin to notice fashion more. Once they reach this age everyone will want to be up on the latest fashion to make sure they follow all the right trends. Being a teenager, it is known that one of the most important things for teenagers is keeping up on the popular fashion trends. This is why the new spring teen fashion for 2012 will be worn in many places.

This spring 2010, one of the main teen trends is prints. From animal to florals to futuristic prints, these prints will be one of the most wanted items in the stores this spring. Animal prints are a main print found in stores everywhere. Between cheetah, zebra, and leopard, people can find an animal print that suits their style. Also, theses animal prints can come in different colors, from neons to pastels. This makes it much easier to find a color and an animal print that matches your style and personality. Floral prints are another main print found in stores this spring. There are many types of floral prints in many different colors. This enables the teen to pick the perfect floral print for them. The last main print of spring teen fashion for 2012 is futuristic prints. Futuristic prints come in many different designs and colors. The designs on the clothing give it a very edgy look. The different designs will allow teens to pick out the right design for them. All of these prints are a main teen trend for spring 2012, but the best part about these prints is they are not limited to just shirts or jackets. Teens can find these prints in dresses, skirts, pants, and even accessories.

Another main teen trend for the spring of 2012 is lace. Normally kids would only think of lace on a bride’s wedding gown, but in this situation, lace is worn as a main spring 2012 fashion trend. Lace can be worn in many different ways. First lace can be worn in dresses. Many teens this spring will be in all lace dresses, but they will not all be the same. Teens can get these lace dresses in many different patterns or designs. This allows teen’s personalities and styles to show through their lace trend. Another way lace can be worn is in shirts. It can be worn many different ways in the shirt though. The simplest way is the whole shirt being lace. Another way is by making the sleeves lace and the shirt a solid color. A third way is by making the back or front of the shirt lace while making the other side a solid color. This allows teens to mix up their lace tops so they are not always wearing the same thing. A fourth way to wear lace is in teens accessories. There are lace belts, hats, and headbands. There are many more accessories made from lace, the list is endless. This allows teens to not only express themselves in their clothing, but also in their accessories. Lastly, just like prints, lace can be bought in many different colors, allowing teens to get lace in their preferred choice of color.

A third main spring teen fashion trend for 2012 is athletic wear. This is not people’s average athletic wear though. This athletic wear is made to make people and teens look athletic, comfortable, and sheik all at the same time. This athletic wear is made up of many different elements that can be worn to a teen’s preference. One piece of athletic wear that can be worn by teens is football-like pants with cargo pockets. This illustrates the effect of athletics while still adding a sense of fashion to it. Another element of athletic wear is anoraks. These are big, loose fitting jackets that give the athletic effect. They can be worn in different colors and designs to give different appearances. A third item in this athletic wear line is loose fitting, athletic shirts. This will complete the look of the athletic wear 2012 teen fashion.

Prints, lace, and athletic wear will be the popular trends of the 2012 spring teen fashion. These trends will allow teens to keep up with their fashion while still being themselves by mixing up the colors and designs of this fashion.