Who is god?

Who is god? What is god? Both unanswerable questions that no two people are going to agree on. Why? Because everyone has a different on what "god" is to them.

Some people believe that he is just a human. Other people believe he is 50ft tall with a massive white beard. While some think that god is not a thing at all, it is merely a spirit. Something to big to understand.

However, is god all of these things? Is he a giant man with a beard, yet also just a cloud. How, I hear you ask. The answer to this, is very simple. God is in you. God is whatever you want God to be. We are God. We are the ones that have the power to make everyday decisions that will effect are lives. When something extraordinary happens, who do we thank? God. When we do well in a test, or our team wins the football, who do we thank? God. What a strange notion that is. Why does it have to be God that is extraordinary? It is not God that made that decision, not God who made you do well in that test, not God who won the match. It was us. It was you.

Why can't humans be extraordinary. After all, we are. So next time something extraordinary happens to you. Don't thank God. Thank yourself. You are the one who did it.