Letter to a Young Writer

Dear Young Writer,
Inspiration. That's all you need to start writing. A little spark of inspiration. It's like a golden light showing you the way, helping you along. The light twists and turns in your mind plucking even the simplest of memories to help you with your monumental journey you're about to embark upon. You're like the captain on a ship setting out on an unknown voyage of writing. That little golden light of inspiration leading the way to the very end. Dear writer don't be afraid, you'll get there all in good time. Let the inspiration sweep you away, help you write a story about swashbuckling pirates or about a magical land unknown to all except for those who live there. To the young poet, listen how words sound, how each line of your poem has a meaning alone, but altogether has a different yet simple meaning. Always believe in yourself if nothing else. Listen to what others have to say. But, dearest writer NEVER lose your inspiration and always have fun on your journey of writing, see where it takes you. Make your dreams reality.

With Faith,
MyInspirations22