abducted | Teen Ink

abducted

By cicibear BRONZE, Midvale, Utah
cicibear BRONZE, Midvale, Utah

I hate it how everyone always comes up to me for everything. Aaliyah! I said chill out it’s not that big of a deal! My name is Mercedes and here is my story….One day I was walking home and this man drove up alongside of me. Knowing how I think I didn’t think anything of it, I should have tooken a second to think about it. In my mind I knew that I have seen this car before several times. It always has a close follow behind me, but today it just stopped. The man suddenly rolled down his window and said.. excuse me miss.? Yes? I said. Do you know the way to Burleay? The man asked. I said yes, yes I do. He asked me if I would show him the way to burleay. I said yeah sure why not. I got into his car and I gave him the directions as we went along. I told him the I live pretty close to it I only live ten minutes away. He asked me where I lived he said that he would take me home. we suddenly got to the street of my house and all of the sudden I got knocked out by a piece of wood I don’t really remember anything after that. All I remember is waking up on a bed with my mouth covered and my hand tied to the bars I suddenly started to have tears running down me eyes at this point I didn’t know what to do. I had no choice I just wondered what was going happen to me next. I heard the guy suddenly walk in he pulled the tape off of my mouth. He said to me… “ I am sorry this had to happen this way.” My face suddenly went sad.
*school the next day*
Jenni! i said guess what I heard. What? Jenni replied. Mercedes never came home last night, her mom called me this morning and she asked if she was with me. Wow! Jenni said. What do you think happened to her? I don’t know I said. There is many places that she could be. Like where said jenni? well maybe.. ahh I don’t know ughhh… I hope she is okay jenni said. What do you mean I said?

i like good stories. and i just thought about doing one like this