Writers' Block

“Arhg!” I hit my head against my desk, immediately regretting it. “Ow, ow, ow…” I groaned, pulling my head up and rubbing it, knowing there would be a bruise tomorrow.
One of my closest friends – Gaby – stared at me, eyes wide. “Diane?!” She asked, obviously thinking there was seriously something wrong. “You shouldn’t do that! It’s bad for you!”
I shot her a glare through the brown hair covering my sight. “Yes, I know that, Gaby. But I can’t freaking come up with a good idea!” I hit my tablet’s screen, knowing it wouldn’t break it. It hasn’t yet. “I feel the urge to write, and I don’t want to edit my novel, but I don’t know what to right about!”
“Well… that doesn’t mean you should hurt yourself! Or your tablet!” I could tell she was trying to help me in some way, but it was always difficult for me to get out of one of my ruts. “Oh, I know! Write about something your cats did!”
I thought for a second, debating whether I should or not. “Hmm… not a bad idea, I s’pose… but it would only last a few paragraphs… Uhg, and you know I’m not good with short stories! Or with things that really have no plot what-so-ever… Besides, it’s the same thing every freaking time. Catarina’s laying somewhere, looking like she ate my seventh Harry Potter book… and Felix will come along… They’ll get along for a minute or so, then one of them will snap at the other… Then Felix gets her into a corner, his tail swishing with his ears back, her back to the wall, teeth bared and ears back… And it always ends with one of us having to break it up, or they’ll end up underneath the TV, Felix swatting at her.”
Gaby sighed. “But still. It’s something to write!”
“You know, you could write about writers’ block,” Lauren put in, popping out of nowhere.
I groaned, about to bang my head again, but finding a hand on the desk. I glared up, seeing Hannah. “Don’t do that.”
KayCee was standing behind her, looking a bit disappointed. “I would’ve let her do it, just to see if she’d learn… she never seems to.”
“Urusai, Mommiiee…” I groaned, putting my head in my hands. “Get out of my head! I’ll write, I’ll write, just leave me alone!”