Girl L and Boy Z | Teen Ink

Girl L and Boy Z

December 18, 2011
By Anonymous

Boy Z you have been here forever. You are unlike Boys A-Y who have left me on numerous occasions. You are my best friend. And they always say you fall in love with your best friend. Well here we are, it's 11/27/11 and I'm still crazy about you as I was 3 years ago. Only now, I'm crazy in love with you. I'm not sure why. I can't explain it. SometI'mes I feel like  a complete idiot for loving you the way I do, and to be honest it feels like you don't want me around much anymore. When I see you I get this feeling of excitement because you just bring a smile upon my face. To me, you are perfect just the way you are. You have already stolen my heart now. It's too late to delete what's been said and what's been done. I'd give you the world if you'd let me. I'm just so naive to think that you would ever feel the same. You are everything I've ever wanted, but we run into some issues. We are like a roller coaster. I'll always be here for you. Always. Even when you leave. No matter how mad you make me, nothing compares to how happy you make me. And when you talk to me or your name pops up in my phone, I'm automatically in a better mood. Here I am.. Girl L waiting for Boy Z to love me. Maybe I need to hop down from that cloud, maybe it's a shot in the dark, maybe it's not meant to be.. But I'll never lose hope in you. You know way too much about me, and there's a chance I know a little too much about you. You'll always be my valentine and every Monday I'll think of how special you made me feel. You are so difficult at tI'mes, and I know I can be such a livid b*tch. I pray about this everyday and I want things to get better since they've seem to have went downhill. I want to be back to normal, I miss the happy you. And I hate the depressed us. I don't like feeling this way. You know you mean the world to me, and I'd do whatever it took to get you; it breaks my heart even more to know nothing could ever change your mind. And it cuts me to the core to know that I have so much love to give to you, but you don't want it. It's not valued by you. It's just me, Girl L nothing special about her. And your Boy Z everything to me. I love you. 


The author's comments:
It's taken everything I have to write this out. It's so hard being a teenager in love. I wish I could tell you it was easy but it's not.