WHAT LOVE IS....... | Teen Ink

WHAT LOVE IS.......

By Jetti1 SILVER, Tampa, Florida
Jetti1 SILVER, Tampa, Florida

I rather you hate me for who i am,Then to love me for who i am not...

Would you tell someone that you love them or that you like them, and that you would like to go out on a date with them..... I know that is hard on anyone! But some people can just go up to some person that they don't even know and ask them out. But other people are shy and scared to ask people out. And sometimes people ain't ready to date. And then you fall in love with someone but then you think about how you were in love with someone else. But you don't want to break his/hers heart and you tell him/her that him/her is really the one for you. But you don't know if your ready for love to set in and you think about how much you love that person,and how much you want to spend the rest of your lives together forever. But love doesn't always last forever and sometimes love does. But when you do find that person you will know he or she is the one for you. And you never want to let go of each other. But sometimes you don't have a to say goodbye to the people you love or sometimes its to late to say goodbye! But sometime you do have time to say goodbye! But most of the time its too hard to say your goodbyes. Either that you love that person its just time to say your goodbye!

Vetta1 said...
on Dec. 25 2012 at 1:22 pm
I think it wa a really great article!!!