"Emos" | Teen Ink

"Emos"

By xxhaybugxx BRONZE, Easley, South Carolina
xxhaybugxx BRONZE, Easley, South Carolina

Keep looking forward

People need to stop acting so emo. It’s so annoying. All they talk about is how depressed they are and I know their doing it for attention. Then they go home and cut themselves because they say it makes them “feel better” but then they come back to school the next day and show everyone how deep their cuts are. I know someone that took pictures of it so they can remember how bad it was and feel “proud” of it.

Who would want to mess up their body just so people will notice them? It’s sick! It makes me want to throw up. No one thinks it’s cool, except the people that do the same thing.

I think they all need to grow up and maybe people will notice them more when they’re not trying so desperately for attention. It makes me so mad. I think they need to read the Bible because they really need help and in the Bible, it talks about how we need to treat our body with respect, not cut it and make it ugly.

Even when “emos” do stop cutting themselves for attention, they’ll still have ugly scares from when they did and still, I don’t think anything has changed because they still act the same and dress depressing. They make medicine for that.

I wrote this because i was sick of people acting like this and all my thoughts went out onto paper. Sorry for any misspellings.

on Oct. 31 2017 at 6:19 pm
s_t_e_e_e_v_o, Green Bay, Wisconsin
0 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"I'm beyond proud of you tho, baby. You did bueno."

You need to stop judging people because of their life choices... Just because they dress the way they want and do what they want to their bodies, doesn't make it alright for you to be so rude towards them... You need to be careful with what you say about others because I'm pretty sure no "emo" kid hops onto Teen Ink to rudely talk sass about a jerk that has nothing better to do than rant about nothing.

on Jul. 11 2012 at 11:51 pm
I disagree with that who cares wat other people think of each other ur not them n im sure ur just jello cuz u aint got nuthin on us

jack13 said...
on May. 24 2012 at 3:51 pm
jack13, Vista, California

if ulove somthing let it go if it comes back it yours

jk lol

jack13 said...
on May. 24 2012 at 3:48 pm
jack13, Vista, California

you now what im emo but  that just made me feel bad ^-^ O.o i going to cut my self now becuse of what you said

on Jan. 1 2012 at 10:57 pm
BrittDawn PLATINUM, Winnipeg, Other

And at that moment, I swear we were infinite.

I like how opinionated you are in this piece, and how you're showing a different side to this issue!