"Emos" | Teen Ink

"Emos"

November 28, 2011
By xxhaybugxx BRONZE, Easley, South Carolina
xxhaybugxx BRONZE, Easley, South Carolina
2 articles 6 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Keep looking forward


People need to stop acting so emo. It’s so annoying. All they talk about is how depressed they are and I know their doing it for attention. Then they go home and cut themselves because they say it makes them “feel better” but then they come back to school the next day and show everyone how deep their cuts are. I know someone that took pictures of it so they can remember how bad it was and feel “proud” of it.

Who would want to mess up their body just so people will notice them? It’s sick! It makes me want to throw up. No one thinks it’s cool, except the people that do the same thing.

I think they all need to grow up and maybe people will notice them more when they’re not trying so desperately for attention. It makes me so mad. I think they need to read the Bible because they really need help and in the Bible, it talks about how we need to treat our body with respect, not cut it and make it ugly.

Even when “emos” do stop cutting themselves for attention, they’ll still have ugly scares from when they did and still, I don’t think anything has changed because they still act the same and dress depressing. They make medicine for that.


The author's comments:
I wrote this because i was sick of people acting like this and all my thoughts went out onto paper. Sorry for any misspellings.