"Emos"

People need to stop acting so emo. It’s so annoying. All they talk about is how depressed they are and I know their doing it for attention. Then they go home and cut themselves because they say it makes them “feel better” but then they come back to school the next day and show everyone how deep their cuts are. I know someone that took pictures of it so they can remember how bad it was and feel “proud” of it.

Who would want to mess up their body just so people will notice them? It’s sick! It makes me want to throw up. No one thinks it’s cool, except the people that do the same thing.

I think they all need to grow up and maybe people will notice them more when they’re not trying so desperately for attention. It makes me so mad. I think they need to read the Bible because they really need help and in the Bible, it talks about how we need to treat our body with respect, not cut it and make it ugly.

Even when “emos” do stop cutting themselves for attention, they’ll still have ugly scares from when they did and still, I don’t think anything has changed because they still act the same and dress depressing. They make medicine for that.

ShowMehWatchaGot said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:51 pm:
I disagree with that who cares wat other people think of each other ur not them n im sure ur just jello cuz u aint got nuthin on us

BrittDawnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how opinionated you are in this piece, and how you're showing a different side to this issue!

jack13 replied...
May 24, 2012 at 3:48 pm :
you now what im emo but  that just made me feel bad ^-^ O.o i going to cut my self now becuse of what you said

jack13 replied...
May 24, 2012 at 3:51 pm :

jk lol