track | Teen Ink

track

October 24, 2011
By swagger123 BRONZE, Nicholasville, Kentucky
swagger123 BRONZE, Nicholasville, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Track is one of the best sports, well to me at least. That’s because you get to leave school early sometimes when you have a track meet, that’s if your grades are up and you don’t get into anytrouble. You also get to meet new people, and you get to have fun with people that you may have never met.

Track to me is also one of the hardest sports, and that’s because you have to keep your grades up, you cant get into no trouble at school, and you cant get ino any trouble with the cops or any type of law inforcement. You cant back talk to the coach, or any one that is helping ur team get better.
I think track is the heathist sport u can ever find. That’s beecause you have to run ever day, for at least ninety percent of the pratice and give it all ur all. You also practice more in this sport, and also every single event in track you have to run in. for example: 4 by 1, high jump, long jump, 1600, and there are more events then that.
Track to me is the funniest sport because you run more, you get to hang out with ur friends that do track more, and you also get to cheer on ur friends, see what event you are good in, and final you get to be proud of ur self.
There you go that is my opinion about track.