Doors | Teen Ink

Doors

By CreativeWriter86 PLATINUM, None, Louisiana
CreativeWriter86 PLATINUM, None, Louisiana

One day I will be who I wanna be, no one will tell ME what to do, it will be MY life that I will live for myself.

When we are born I like to think that God picks a door for us, to start our lives. And as soon as we enter that door we begin our life. The next doors we pick are either determined by our parents or us. Picking one door verses another can change your life, but how would we know we can only pick one door so you don’t know what’s behind the door you didn’t pick. But different people get different doors. Before you go and blame God for sending you through a bad door, and sending someone else through a different, better door, consider that the door he picked for you made you who you are today. That is where the different doors for different people come into play. The door that he picked and the doors that you pick make you who you are. If you don’t like the door God chose for you, make the next one count and turn everything around. By doors I do not mean jobs, or opportunities. I mean like smoking vs. not smoking, or drinking vs. not drinking. The doors are limitless. There are so many doors in life and if you pick a wrong door you can fix it by opening another, because when you open a door it leads you straight to another. Don’t ever worry about the door being locked because when it comes time to open it, you have the key. You have a key to every door that you have and will ever open. Doors seem kind of confusing right? Just be careful and pray that you pick the right door, but if you do pick the wrong door just remember that you have the key and open a new door.