Best Day Of The Year | Teen Ink

Best Day Of The Year

October 13, 2011
By JoshN9ne BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana
JoshN9ne BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
The door of opportunity won't open unless you do some pushing!!!!!!


The one day of the year that you just chill out with your family and friends. Having a great time in your warm, cozy house on a cold day. Christmas is that day. December 25 is that day.
It's not the presents that make the holiday so awesome. It's the joy and the time spent with family and friends. That's what makes the holiday so awesome. Everyone having a great time by: cracking jokes, playing games, and sharing good memories with each other.
Some people may not like the weather but to me the weather is amazing. It's cold outside, but it's warm inside the house. It makes it so cozy. That's what i really like about around Christmas times.
The music is pretty cool. Singing and listening to music brings up the joy. Listening to the music that you don't usually listen to. While Listening to the music, open your presents.
Christmas is a special day. Presents are awesome, but chilling with family and friends is way better. I wish Christmas like a normal day, every day of the year.