Someone to Love | Teen Ink

Someone to Love

October 13, 2011
By Anonymous

How do you know if you are in love or not? Well it all depends on your feelings and who the person is. There is different kinds of love so you have to be careful around people. Love can sometimes hurt, A LOT, but you can’t give up on it.
Lets talk about how you know if your in love. When your in love your mind is always rapped around that one person. Yocouldnt’t picture yourself with any one else. When you see that person or just think about them you get butterflies. The main thing is you would do anything for that person. Loving that person would be natural, just like breathing.
Another thing about love is what kind of love. You might have brothers or sisters that you would do anything for, but it is the same kind of love like for your boyfriend/girlfriend. The love for your parents is even different than loving a boyfriend/girlfriend or even your siblings. Every love is different weather you realize it or not.

Sometimes love can hurt a lot. You and your brother/sister could get into a fight or something. You would say some very mean and hurtful things. Even though this might happen you will be okay. Love hurts when you think you have found the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, but then everything seems to go down hill. They tell you that they love you and things like that but then suddenly they don’t want to be with any more. Just give it time and you will find the one god made just for you.

I have noticed that older people are always telling younger people that they don’t know what love is. What they don’t know is we do realize what love is. Our feelings may be new and we may not know what to do, but we’ll figure it out. Love is about taking care of those you truly care about. Not letting anyone hurt them. You have to protect yours.