Swimming Pools | Teen Ink

Swimming Pools

By Phuuuule BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana
Phuuuule BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana

How to set up a swimming pool. It will be hard to set it up by yourself , so you should have atleast two people or more to help you set up your swimming pool. Have atleast 30 feet by 30 feet area of clear space. You will need a broom, 25 feet by 25 feet tarp, water holes, your pool and an air pump.

First off , you need to get a clear area on cement, the both work the same way. If you want cement make sure you remove all rocks and other hard things that might make a hole in the pool. Try to sweep all the small things off the ground. Then lay your tarp down where you could put the pool on top of it. The tarp helps so that the bottem of your pool won`t get messed up, or let plants grow between the cracks of the cement and damage the bottem of the pool. Make sure the spot you choose to put the pool on is evenly leveled, not on a slant.

. Next, lay your swimming pool down and make sure you even out the bottem. Try not to let it have folds or wrinkles on the floor of the pool. Then you would want to pump the air in in pool on the top ring. After get a water hoes and start filling up the pool. It should rise up by itself because of the air you pumped in it. It would be faster if you had more then one hoes.

To do this on grass is the same way but make sure you cut the grass very short so it wont grow up on the bottem of the pool and damage it. Always try to remember to get two or three tarps on the bottem of the pool because they have more grass at the bottem and you want to get rid of the grass. Then do the same thing as you did on the cement.

In conclusion, it is a lot of work to set up a pool, but it would be worth it after its all set up and ready to jump in!