A Letter to Disney

First let me introduce my self to you. My name is Halle, and I am a junior in High School. I enjoy doing work for the JROTC program at my school, running track, and watching the movies you create

It has come to my attention that you have successfully been remaking or making princess into Disney Prinesses . I have enjoyed watching each and everyone for their own individual reason. The reason for writting you this letter is to inform you that I am interested in you remaking certain princesses into your own.I would love to see two specific princess remade into your amazing characters, and enjoy the type of twist you would put on their dreadful yet exciting life.The tales I'm talking about is The princess and the pea and the princess and the pauper. I have always enjoyed watching the old films on these stories, but none of them has yet found the precise view of the stories that i would be looking for, they tend to leave you high and dry on the endings. I believe that you would be able to liven it up and make it as exciting and as interesting as you did the princess and the frog, and all of your other films. If these films were to be remade so many families would enjoy and treasure thess movies for ever just like every other movies you have created. thank you for taking the time out of you busy schedule to read my letter.

Sincerely,

Halle L