Beauty is Everywhere

By , ????, OH
Beauty, Beauty is something that we fine everywhere in everything. It doesn't have to be the most beautiful person in the world. We fine beauty in the littlest things like rocks, dirt, sand. These little things lead up to us, human beings. We live with these things. Beauty could be in someones personality, someones smile, someones feelings, someones treasures, or themselves as a person. Beauty can turn the most beautiful thing or person into someone or something ugly. They my get rapped up in themselves. Thinking they are higher then someone else. Their wrong. Everyone is equal. But not in money or things but in mind in spirit. Both have a life, both people can do what they wish with it. Just because we have beauty, doesn't mean we are higher then one another. We are equal. We are the same. Were human beings, made by our mother and thy father. If we abuse the beauty, we are abusing ourselves. We would be abusing the rocks, the sand, and the dirt. The earth is one big ball of beauty. We stand out not like all the other planets. We have life, we have beauty, don't abuse it or it will be taken way. Beauty is everywhere.

jellotinisjiggly24 said...
actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

Malrox21213 said...
oh and my new user name is now: Malrox21213 instead of: writerfreak21231.

writerfreak21231 said...
wow! that was a great! to teach everyone about how our earth is different for so many different planets! great job! :)(: