Getting Ready | Teen Ink

Getting Ready

Getting ready for the first day of school is always a headache because I have to get up earlier than if I didn't have school. Another reason is I have to shower earlier and stuff like that. The next reason that is a headache is that I have to pack my back pack every day. Getting ready to be a freshman was not easy. One way it was not because I would have classes with the upperclassmen. The last reason is I would have classes for a longer time period than what I was used to. Getting ready for company is not the easiest job in the world. For one reason you have to clean around the house and your lawn. The next reason is that you have to dust all around your home. Another way is that you have to make the beds and clean up the toy room.

Getting ready for a vacation can be exciting and stressful. A way that it is exciting is you are getting out of the house for awhile. Another reason it can be exciting is you get to see your cousin or grandparents. A reason it can be stressful is you might to forget to pack tooth paste and a tooth brush. Another way it can be exciting is you get to stay in a hotel. Another way it can be stressful is you might forget to pack some extra clothes. The last reason it is stressful is you might forget soap and shampoo.