Time, Not Space

Time. . . not space.
We don't need space.
Time, is all we need, to save the world from being filled with junk.
It's our world! And were trashing it!
How can we help? you might say. . .
use your time wisely instead of just sitting at home doing nothing.
Get out there, and help the planet!
We can do it, we just don't want to.
Now some of this isn't true. A lot of people do want to help.
But for some of you who don't want to help. . . that's cold.
Your saying that you don't care about the next generation who inherits the earth after us.
Your saying you don't care about the trees that are getting cut down for no reason!
Your saying. . . that you don't care for your race. . . which means you don't care for yourself.
How does it make you feel, to make you look it like this?
Does it make you angry?
Does it make you sad?
Or do you not care at all?
We need time, to get rid of the junk were filling our planet with. Because in time. Things do add up. In time. We will die off.
It's a terrible thought I know. Not to make you worry. But we better hurry up.
Because if we don't start changing. . . the world will. . .

Dante1o1 said...
I love the theme. We all need to make use of our time and not waste. Love tis work. Good luck in your entry. Its very relateable and could be published. Nice!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you soooo much for the postive comment!!! you made my day!!!! :)(:

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

paige14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is piece is very emotional, I can tell you have a passion for the environment. It seemed to almost be written as a poem, but the phrasing was just a bit awkward. A great message though.

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks sooo much!!!! your wriing is really good 2!!! :)(:

Malrox21213This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh and my new user name is now: Malrox21213 instead of: writerfreak21231.

Snake_Tounge said...
I think it is great that you wrote a poem/story to inform people on the state the world is in at the moment :) It is very inspiring :)

Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:44 am
thanks sooo much! :)(:

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:58 am
please comment on this. if u liked it or not. Thanks!

TotheSea replied...
Cool!  Could use some improvement with the punctuation but all in all I thought it was a really great idea.  Inspiring, too.  And I LOVED the last sentence. (:

Oct. 9, 2011 at 10:43 am
thank you! U made my day! I will check out your work soon! I have to get off now! sorry for not responding earlier!!!! Thanks though for reading! :)(:

TotheSea replied...
You're totally welcome!  And thanks for checking out my work!

yeah no prob!!!! :)(: