Writing

Writing. It is what I am doing right as this very instant. A time capsule. A moment frozen in time. Like when a young boy's tongue peeps out and it gets stuck to a frozen Popsicle. All in one moment. Like a picture. It could be the soft blue waves that rush across the summer sand or the rabid sea monsters lurking within, foaming at the mouth. A pen or a pencil is all it takes. One touch to a piece of paper and magic happens. Thoughts are transferred to paper and a story unfolds. It could be romance, it could be science fiction, it could be...a grocery list starting with granny apples. The possibilities are endless. And you control the magic wand. All you have to do is click that pen of yours and you’re not in Kansas anymore. Someone once told me that the greatest writers.. don’t think about writing. They don’t spend hours searching their minds for inspiration. No. They just do it. They do not think about what they are writing or what will unfold, and yet, a story always unfolds. Writing. It is what I am doing right as this very instant. Once upon a time…

EHunt96 said...
Weird, huh? <3

HollerGirl26 said...
Well-written..very good job ;)..weird thing is I feel the exact same way!! Haha.. we're like sisters or something <3