Osama Bin Laden's Death

On May 1,2011 Barack Obama announced the death of the Al Qaeda Osama Bin Laden to the whole country. He also said that the U.S. army attacked on Bin Laden's hideout in Pakistan. The U.S. officials say Bin Laden was flown in a helicopter and disposed in the sea. President Obama at the beginning announced he was going to allow everybody to see pictures of the death body of Bin Laden. Later on he decided that it was best not to show any images of how Bin Laden died. Many people believe that his death is something good because he caused the deaths of many people in September 11, 2001. President Obama believes the same as the rest of the people but he also believers that the pictures should not be shown. He says that the pictures might bring many problems to the country. Today there is still some doubt if Osama is death or not but something that i know is that there will come many difficulties with the Pakistan people. Osama was their leader and their God for sure they are going to revenge the people that caused his death.