Gaga Forever | Teen Ink

Gaga Forever

By natflump SILVER, Pierrefonds, Other
natflump SILVER, Pierrefonds, Other

Kids these days ..

Stepping onto the stage in front of her thousands of hysterical fans, 24-year old Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta’s lips form a cherry red smile. She is ready for yet another one of her erratic musical spectacles. Whether it be a meat dress or pyrotechnic-shooting breasts, this woman is always prepared to keep her fans guessing as to what she will do next. For this reason and many more, our stage-named Lady Gaga has acquired quite a sufficient amount of followers world-wide. Her latest concert, anomalously named The Monster Ball Tour, took place in 4 different continents. Ending in a total of 201 shows performed, Gaga’s fans marveled at the success of each one. Lauren Carter from Boston Herald praised the idiosyncratic show. “Lady Gaga only has two albums under her belt but who cares? Every song feels like a hit, and Gaga-as-star is already taking on Madonna-like proportions.”
Plastered in plenty of popular magazines such as Cosmopolitan and Seventeen, Miss Germanotta continues to grab the attention of today’s people with enthusiasm. She shows the world that it takes someone genuinely zany to obtain the world’s fascination. Our pristine blond pop star, always the comical artist that she is, has recently claimed to be openly obsessed with cooking shows. After watching so many TV shows, she considers herself to be nothing short of a great cook and specializes in Italian cuisine. She has also divulged that she’s on what she calls the “drunken diet”, which is solely composed of whiskey and workouts. Many believe that these habits are streamlined to be as outlandish and varied as her musical career.
While this global sensation makes it seem so glamorous to be a superstar, she (incredibly!) has a few flaws of her own. During her latest tour, she apparently claimed to have gone bankrupt. Quoted from Financial Times newspaper, she “put everything in the show, and actually went bankrupt after the first extension of the Monster Ball.” Despite losing tons of money during her epic spectacle, Gaga says she doesn’t care one bit and that money means nothing to her. As long as the world can see her as the extraordinary musical performer that she intends to be, she doesn’t give much thought to her fortune.
Lady Gaga, as fluorescent as her courageous style, continues to wow her crowds with her talent. She’s single-handedly captured the hearts of many around the world and fears nothing when it comes to being on stage. Her clothing reflects her inner most desire to appear wild and fierce. As most go to say, she is the “free-spirited pop star” of our generation and she will forever remain a musical genius.